Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bike Shares of the World

This is a new set that I created on flickr to highlight my signature photos of bike share docking stations full of bicycles.  The long line of bikes has a picturesque perspective and vanishing point.  I hope to add to this set as I encounter other bike share arrangements.  I'll have to get back to Washington, DC, some time soon to get a picture of the Capital Bikeshare, although I used it every day I was there in June last year, I didn't get a picture.  That was possibly due to the fact that I had trouble finding a bike, a lot of the docking stations were empty, at least near the hotel that I was staying at on K Street.


Bixi to infiniti

bixi (Montréal)


Hubway

Hubway (Boston)


Melbourne Bike Share

Melbourne Bike Share (Melbourne)

No comments: