Monday, November 23, 2009

Couple of random shots

Here are two photos from the last couple of weeks. I have a new batch from around the West End to put up soon, but I haven't got around to it yet.


Shadowy figure at the station

While Nicole and I were waiting for the train to arrive in Seattle so that we could complete our journey home from SLC. I was amusing myself taking some moody black and white pictures of the interior of the station, when Nicole walked right in front of me; somewhat fortuitously, as it turned out!


The kitchen glow

I was proud of my efforts at installing an (Ikea) fluorescent light above the kitchen sink in my apartment and to celebrate the occasion, I photographed it with just the cold, cold glow. I think it gives a normally mundane scene some interest.

No comments: